Though consulting is only a minor part of my professional activity, I reserve some time to do so. This involves a range of activities including:
- forensic field research and expert witness testimony involving contested property boundaries
- archaeological field work for CRM (cultural research management) projects;
- property walk-overs to interpret land-use history based on field evidence
- staff training for organizations devoted to landscape education/interpretation
- engineering geologic concerns including slope stability, erosion-sedimentation, and hydrology.
If you are interested, please use the non-university email: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain further contact information.
Photo: My home town of Bemidji, Minnesota is the first “city” to pollute the Mississippi River. I’ve been interested in its water quality since my undergraduate days.